About the Video
On October 17, 2011 top business leaders, executives, company owners, and aspiring entrepreneurs attended the Mid-Atlantic Entrepreneurial Bash at the Comcast Center at the University of Maryland to celebrate outstanding entrepreneurship.
A panel of world class company founders who started from scratch and blazed a trail to success at, or greater than, $100 million shared key insights and ingredients that made their companies extraordinarily successful — as well as the challenges and failures they faced along the way.
- Troy Henikoff, Co-Founder, SurePayroll, Excelerate Labs
- Howard Tullman, Founder, Tribeca Flashpoint Media Academy
- Ted Leonsis, Former President, AOL; Founder, Chairman, Majority Owner and CEO, Monumental Sports & Entertainment
- Ara H. Bagdasarian, CEO and Co-founder, Omnilert
- Mark Walsh, CEO and Founder, GeniusRocket
- Robert Jordan, Author, How They Did It: Billion Dollar Insights from the Heart of America