About the Video
On October 3, 2011 top business leaders, executives, company owners, and aspiring entrepreneurs attended the New York Entrepreneurial Bash at the NYSE to celebrate outstanding entrepreneurship.
A panel of world class company founders who started from scratch and blazed a trail to success at, or greater than, $100 million shared key insights and ingredients that made their companies extraordinarily successful — as well as the challenges and failures they faced along the way.
- Bonnie Baskin, Founder, AppTec Labs & ViroMed Labs
- Glen Tullman, Co-Founder, ECIN & CEO, Allscripts
- Jim Dolan, Founder, The Dolan Company
- Mark Tebbe, Founder, Lante Corp. & Answers.com
- Al Berning, Co-Founder, Pemstar & CEO, Hardcore Computer
- Robert Jordan, Author, How They Did It: Billion Dollar Insights from the Heart of America