Ted Leonsis has a track record of success:
· His first company, a database publisher, sold for $65 million
· RedGate Communications, his second startup, sold to AOL. Ted then helped lead AOL, growing from a small company to multi-billion dollar success
· His third company, Revolution Money, sold to AmEx for $300M+
Add in a few more credentials: Ted is Vice chairman of Groupon and owner of Verizon Stadium and the Washington Capitols. In this interview Ted shares his findings for making your own startup a success:
1) It’s about speed, not analysis. Too many entrepreneurs do not act quickly enough.
2) If you want to build an extraordinary business – not an ordinary one – being first to market is a good thing. Beyond that, you have to learn how to scale quickly, going from niche to mass market. And casting a good team is essential.
3) Final point: focus on a vital few things that are important to your customer.
Watch now to hear three clear rules you can apply right now.