We stopped in Indianapolis to interview Dave Becker for an all-new Nightingale-Conant audio program.
In this video interview Dave discusses the best time to exit and how to see opportunity in times of economic distress.
Dave is legendary for starting these companies and more:
- First Internet Bank (the first de novo virtual bank anywhere in the world, now at $500 million assets);
- Re:Member Data Services (Dave’s first company, sold after 25 years for $24 million);
- Virtual Financial Services (Company #2, now part of Intuit, sold for $52 million);
- OneBridge Inc. (real time credit/debit card processing);
- DyKnow (software products Vision and Monitor for the classroom); and
- RICS (Retail Inventory Control System – an acquisition and relaunch Dave made while laid up in a hospital bed!).